We went to the library, and I couldn’t help but go searching for gardening books. We’re extremely fortunate to live in a city with a well-stocked library that has an excellent acquisitions department.
“Are you going to read all of those?” my husband asked as I climbed into the car. My lap was full.
They’re more for inspiration, research, and…just because.
Here’s the full list of what I borrowed:
- The Conscientious Gardener : Cultivating a Garden Ethic / Reichard, Sarah H.
- The Week-by-Week Vegetable Gardener’s Handbook : Perfectly Timed Gardening for Your Most Bountiful Harvest Ever / Kujawski, Ron.
- A Complete Guide to Bird Feeding / Dennis, John V.
- You Grow Girl : The Groundbreaking Guide to Gardening / Trail, Gayla.
- Homegrown : A Growing Guide for Creating a Cook’s garden in Raised Beds, Containers, and Small Spaces / Teegen, Marta.
- The Complete Book of Edible Landscaping / Creasy, Rosalind.
- Eat More Dirt : Diverting and Instructive Tips for Growing and Tending an Organic Garden / Sandbeck, Ellen
What are some of your favorite gardening books? What are some books that have stood the test of time?